How Do Most Rich Men Spend Their Time?
A lot of people who belong to humble backgrounds and don’t have a great deal of money wonder as to how wealthy and successful people spend their time. Rich men and women are more than just business meetings and dinners with investors. Every person has 1440 minutes but the way you utilize this time determines how successful you'd be in life. Here, we aren't speaking about those living with a silver spoon.
Given the fact that wealthy individuals don’t get a great deal of leisure time, they give priority to their family whenever they're free. Here is what you might find a rich person doing on an average weekday. While these activities don’t guarantee instant success, it is good to follow these as it would give you a sense of being organized.
Here are some examples how a rich man spends his time.
- Around 30 minutes in self – education, reading or self – directing learning. This is done to pursue a long term goal, or a big project they’ve always dreamt of undertaking.
- Exercising for 30 minutes.
- 15 minutes planning the course of the day. They might speak with their manager and assign tasks in order of priority.
- 60 minutes dedicated to pursuing a long term goal.
- 70 minutes or less making phone calls / Skype.
- 420 minutes sleeping / resting.
- 30 – 40 minutes networking / interacting with like – minded people.
- 500 minutes working.
- 75 minutes or less travelling to work and back.
- Less than 75 minutes on eating.
- Less than 30 minutes on bathing / grooming.
- 45 – 60 minutes dedicated to family time.
- 30 – 40 minutes on miscellaneous tasks.
It has to be noted that the average weekday of a wealthy man starts at 5 am or before sunrise or approximately 3 hours prior to leaving for office. However, it is to be borne in mind that not all millionaires are the same nor does every wealthy person on the planet follows the same time schedule. The data here is an average, considering the habits of a hundreds of wealthy men and women from all over the world.
The average weekend of a rich person usually starts at 6 am. He / she dedicated holidays and weekends to family, recreation and vacation, unless there is any unavoidable work or he has made any prior commitments. A great deal of time during the weekend is spent on volunteering or networking with people belonging to either the same or different field of work.
All in all, it is pretty evident that millionaire value their time more that an average person. Wealthy individuals understand the fact that time translates to money if used wisely and ensures everything works according to plan, come what may. It is this quality of using the resource efficiently that makes these people wealthy and successful.